quinta-feira, 23 de agosto de 2007

See you soon*

Hi!
My plane to Lisbon was delayed two hours, so I'm writing this words in Arlanda Airport, in Stockholm. I've just finished reading the little letters you wrote to me and they really touched me deep inside. It's amazing how you can get to know so much about someone in only one month! But what a month we had! Time flew between the hospital, the dinners, the parties, the social program, sightseeing, traveling... I really enjoyed every moment and mostly because of you! Ghazaleh was really important in organizing the social program and bringing the group together, but once we meet nothing could stop us! It's amazing how different cultures, languages, etc can meet togheter so well and enrich even more this amazing experience. We were really lucky to be living all in the same place which made everything easier. Many of you thanked me for organizing some things, you don't need do to that. Most of all I did it with pleasure and I'm glad that you agreed and participated in my plans and I hope you had as much fun as I did. I really hope to meet all of you somewhere in this world. It will be difficult to have all the group together again, but we can always keep in touch (thank God for new technologies!). And as I already said to each and everyone of you, you're really wellcome to Portugal, just let me know when you will arrive ;)!
I hope you keep visiting my blog, I still have a lot to tell about our month in Stockholm (in English, I promise!)
*I hope (written on 20th of August 2007)

Sem comentários: